the cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
- "he looked around for the right size bit"
- "He looked around for the right size bit"
metalldel av betsel
- "the horse was not accustomed to a bit"
- "He tried to put the bit in the horse's mouth"
- bett [ häst ]
skärande del av ett verktyg
- "The bit on the cutting tool had become blunt"
- egg [ teknik ]
a small part of something
- "Would you like a bit of chocolate?"
- "a bit of paper"
- "all they had left was a bit of bread"
- bit [ mat ]
informationsbit, åtta bitar är en byte
- "there are 8 bits in a byte"
- "This old computer processes 16 bits of information at a time"
- bit [ data ]
a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
- flisa [ allmänt ]
to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- "Gunny invariably tried to bite her"
cause a sharp of stinging pain or discomfort
penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- "The fork bit into the surface"
injured by bites or stings
- "her poor mosquito-bitten legs"
- "leaving the biter bit"