- "Processen gick till rättegång i Högsta Domstolen"
a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- "it was a process of trial and error"
the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
- "the process of thinking"
a mental process that you are not directly aware of
- "the process of denial"
a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- "a bony process"
- "a way of processing food"
- "process cheese"
- "The processed food was not too bad"
- "The leather is processed for use in furniture"
- "it can take up to 72 hours to process a meal"
perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
- "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- databehandla [ data ]
- "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"
- "He was processed by the sheriff"
deal with in a routine way.
- "process the applicants"
- "process a loan"