A line or vector that is perpendicular to another.
- normal [ matematik ]
conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal
- "the normal course of events"
- "normal word order"
- "normal curiosity"
- "normal working hours"
- "normal diplomatic relations"
- "serve wine at normal room temperature"
in accordance with scientific laws (psychology) being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
- "the most normal person I've ever met"
- "a perfectly normal child"
- "of normal intelligence"
(geometry) forming a right angle
- rätvinklig [ matematik ]