sjömil, dvs 1852 meter i timmen
- knop [ sjöfart ]
a tight cluster of people or things
- "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"
any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- "the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
something twisted and tight and swollen
- "his stomach was in knots"
- "their muscles stood out in knots"
sandpiper that breeds in the arctic and winters in the S hemisphere
- Calidris canutus [ fåglar ]
make into knots; make knots out of
tie or fasten into a knot