a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- "the family rejoiced in the drunkard's reform"
- "the reforms he proposed were too radical for the politicians"
- "justice was for sale before the reform of the law courts"
make reforms in; change for the better change for the better; to induce or cause to abandon evil ways subject to spiritual regeneration
- "Reform a drunkard"
- "The lazy student promised to reform"
- "reform a political system"
produce by cracking, of oil or gas
- producera olja och bensin