going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- "she drove but well but her reckless passing of every car on the road frightened me"
- "the passing of flatus"
- "the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
- omkörning [ bilar, fordon ]
success in satisfying a test or requirement
- "his future depended on his passing that test"
- kvalificering [ sport ]
go across or through
- "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"
- "We passed the point where the police car had parked"
He passed his professor in the hall
travel past, as of a vehicle
- "The sports car passed all the trucks"
- köra om
pass a test or a screening, for example
accept or judge as acceptable
- "The teacher passed the student although we was weak"
- släppa igenom [ bildligt ]
allow to go without comment or censure: the insult passed as if unnoticed
transfer to another; of rights or property
- "Our house passed under his official control"
throw (a ball) to another player
- "Smith passed"
- passa [ sport ]
given on satisfactory completion of an examination or course of study