- "the value of his stocks doubled during the past year"
- "stock prices"
- aktie [ aktier ]
- [ aktier ]
persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant
- stam [ skogsbruk ]
the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to partial ownership
- "he owns a controlling share of the company's stock"
- aktiekapital [ aktier ]
- [ ekonomi ]
- [ handel ]
- "She made gravy with a base of beef stock"
the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun
- "the rifle had been fitted with a special stock"
wood used in the construction of something
- "they will cut round stock to 1-inch diameter"
any of various ornamental flowering plants of the genus Malcolmia
- lövkoja [ botanik ]
a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers
the handle end of some implements or tools
- "he grabbed the cue by the stock"
stock up on to keep for future use or sale
- "let's stock coffee as long as prices are low"
- gå och handla
provide or furnish with a stock of something
- "stock the larder with meat"
- fylla på
punishment, put in a penalty device (made of a log)
- sätta i stocken
- anskaffa boskap
- "a stock answer"