- "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
- "the flow of thought"
- "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females --Aristotle"
- ström [ allmänt ]
any uninterrupted stream or discharge
the amount of fluid that flows in a given time
- strömningshastighet [ teknik ]
move or progress freely as if in a stream
- "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
cause to flow
- "the blood is flowing through the veines"
cover or swamp with water
- fylla på