printed matter in the form of newspapers or magazines
the act of pressing
- "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"
- "he gave the button a press"
- tryck [ allmänt ]
- skåp [ snickeri, hem och hushåll, inredning ]
clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use
any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids
a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead
- bänkpress [ gymnastik ]
- "weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind"
- "she compressed her lips"
exert pressure or force to or upon
- "press your thumb on this spot"
- "He pressed down on the boards"
place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- "pressed flowers"
- "The crowds pressed along the street"
create by pressing: "Press little holes into the soft clay"
- "This is a pressing problem"
press from a plastic, as of records