a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- "they went for a walk in the park"
- "take me out to the ballpark"
- [ vardagligt ]
a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
a gear position that acts as a parking brake
- "the put the car in park and got out"
- parkeringsväxel Ungefär [ fordon ]
maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
- "Can you park right here?"
- "Park the car in front of the library"