- "We wanted to arrange an exhibition"
- "Let's arrange a picnic for the coming Sunday."
- "Arrange a party for the newly-weds"
- "We plan to arrange a camp in 2005."
- "We can arrange a race/wedding"
- "The Latin poem was arranged to be sung on the feasts of holy women."
- "adapt for performance in a different way"
- "Beethoven's fifth symphony has been arranged for the piano."
- bearbeta [ musik ]
- "make arrangements for"
- "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
- "arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, etc.; "arrange my schedule"