a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
- "they enjoyed singing rounds"
- "'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' is a well known round for four voices"
- kanon [ musik ]
a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- skott [ vapen ]
- "the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning"
- rond [ medicin ]
a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic)
- "he ordered a second round"
a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- lårstycke [ mat ]
an outburst of applause
- "there was a round of applause"
(of numbers) to the nearest ten, hundred, or thousand
- "in round numbers"