- "Commit it to paper"
- "Commit to the meeting/board"
- "The books were committed to the flames after official condemnation"
- "He has committed himself in the development and introduction of medical diagnostic equipment"
- "Each person must commit to God as his God"
- "I'm totally committed to him"
- "A further attempt to commit the bill to a Grand Committee failed by 175 votes"
- "The magistrate committed him to prison"
commit oneself to
- "The Government has committed itself to a policy of full employment"
- ""The international community has committed itself to reverse the rate of loss of biodiversity by 2010,"
- förbinda sig
- "It was unjust in him to show a distrust of a man who had committed to him a secret on which his life depended"
utsätta sig för fara
- "One of the women committed the risk of offending him"
- "The juvenile court held that the youth had committed arson in violation of Penal Code section 451"
ekonomi, avsätta medel
- "The Government has committed more than $86 billion in recognition of the special needs of our veterans and war widows"
- avsätta [ ekonomi ]
- "Commit the reserve"
- sätta in [ militärväsen ]
cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution
- "After the second episode, she had to be committed"
- "he was committed to prison"
- "Be committed to a mental hospital"
- inläggas [ medicin ]