- "clean up before you see your grandparents"
- "She housecleans every week"
make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- "Clean the stove!"
remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits, as of chickens or fruit
- "Clean the turkey"
remove while making clean
- "Clean the spots off the rug"
- ta bort
remove shells or husks from
- "clean grain before milling it"
ej smutsig; även bildligt
- "clean water"
- "a clean (or uninfected) wound"
- "a clean page"
- "Accused foster dad had clean record"
- "I've never seen anyone so clean and tidy"
- "Clean air/water"
- "A clean white cloth"
om papper o dyl
- "I like your suggestion to start with a clean sheet of paper"
- "A clean break with the past"
(of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- "a clean manuscript"
(of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- "a clean driver's license"
- "a clean voting recor"
not carrying concealed weapons
- obeväpnad [ vapen ]
free of drugs
- "after a long dependency on heroin she has been clean for 4 years"