A gathering for a purpose
- "there was an informal meeting in my livingroom"
- "next year the meeting will be in Chicago"
- "there was no meeting of minds"
- "his meeting with the salesmen was the high point of his day"
a casual or unexpected convergence
- "he still remembers their meeting in Paris"
- "meet a violent death"
- råka ut för
meet by design; be present at the arrival of
- "Can you meet me at the train station?"
- möta upp
get or come together
- "the two lines meet here"
- "meet costs"
- "meet a need"
- "meet a difficulty"