- "the thought never entered my mind"
- "she paused for thought"
- "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
imagine or visualize decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting have or formulate in the mind be capable of conscious thought bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation ponder; reflect on, or reason about use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- "I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
- "The more he thought about her, the more he wanted her"
- "Dare to think for yourself."
- "Think before you speak."
- "Think twice"
- "She didn't think to harm me"
- "I can't think what her last name was"
- "Just think--you could be rich one day!"
- "Think what a scene it must have been!"
- "Can you think what to do next?"
- "Who would have thought ut"
- "think good thoughts"
- "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- "Think the matter through"
- "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- "Don't feel, think."
dispose the mind in a certain way
- "Do you really think so?"
- "it was thought that.."
focus one's attention on a certain state
- "think thin"
- "Think big"
- "What do you think about it?"
judge or regard; look upon; judge
- "I think that he is her boyfriend"
- "I think he is very smart"
- "I don't think so"