a representation of something (usually on a smaller scale)
a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
a representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
a simplified description of a complex entity or process
- "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
en typ av produkt
- "his car was an old model"
- "a model of clarity"
- "he is the very model of a modern major general"
plan or create according to a model or models
display as a mannequin
- "model the latest fashion"
construct a model of