- "at the highest level"
- "on any level"
- "at a similar level to"
- "what level is the office on?"
- "park the car on the level"
- "on a level with"
- "at a high level"
- "a high level of care is required"
height above ground:
- "the pictures were at the same level"
- "the water reached ankle level"
Establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
- vattenpass [ snickeri ]
- "level criticism or charges at somebody"
tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- "The building was levelled"
talk frankly with; lay it on the line
- "I have to level with you"
- tala allvar med
being on a precise horizontal plane
- "a billiard table must be level"
- "acres of level farmland"