producing photographs in a studio
- framkallning [ fotografi ]
- "a way of processing food"
- "process cheese"
- "The processed food was not too bad"
- "The leather is processed for use in furniture"
- "it can take up to 72 hours to process a meal"
perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
- "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- databehandla [ data ]
- "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"
- "He was processed by the sheriff"
deal with in a routine way.
- "process the applicants"
- "process a loan"