food for domestic livestock
- "There is not enough feed or water for the animals"
- "She fed on thoughts of revenge"
- "Every day in her presence he fed his eye with the beauty of her face"
- frossa [ bildligt ]
give food to serve as food for; be the food for
- "This dish feeds six"
- "Feed the starving children in India"
feed into; supply
- "Her success feeds her vanity"
introduce continuously; as into a a machine or processor:
- ""feed carrots into a food processor""
- mata [ teknik ]
support or promote
- "His admiration fed her vanity"
a river entering into a lake
- ha utlopp i
- "feed the fire"