a choice that is made by voting
- "there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion"
the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- "they put the question to a vote"
- omröstning [ politik ]
the total number of votes cast
- "they are hoping for a large vote"
- valdeltagande [ politik ]
express a choice or opinion
- "She voted for going to the Chinese restaurant"
- "I vote that we all go home"
Express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- "None of the Democrats voted last night"
- "He voted for the motion"