- "a kind climate"
- "a kindly gentleman"
- "take a kindly interest"
- "hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet"
having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
- "thanked her for her kind letter"
- "kind words showing understanding and sympathy"
- "a kind master"
- "kind to sick patients"
- "kind words of praise"
characterized by mercy, and compassion
- "a humane judge"
- "kind to animals"
- "compassionate toward disadvantaged people"
- "a dry climate kind to asthmatics"
helpful to other people
- "helping an old lady with her bundles was his kind deed for the day"
tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- "our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke"
showing consideration and anticipation of needs