destroy completely; damage irreparably do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of
- "The fire destroyed the house"
- "The Mongols demolished and destroyed everything in their way"
- "In 1340 the French fleet was almost completely destroyed in the Battle of Sluys"
- "I was shattered. My confidence was totally destroyed"
as of animals
- "They had to destroy the sick animals"
- "the customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"
- "the court ordered the owner to have the vicious dog destroyed"
- "I said I would destroy the whole edition rather than pass it"
- makulera [ ekonomi ]