an early version of a program
- tidig version
physically construct something, either directly or by implication
- "I built this table myself."
- "They built houses out of sod on the prairies."
order, supervise, or finance the construction of
- "The government is building new schools in this state"
- uppföra [ byggnadskonst ]
give form to, according to a plan
- "build a modern nation"
- "build a million-dollar business"
- bygga upp
be engaged in building
- "These architects build in interesting and new styles"
found or ground
- "build a defense on nothing but the accused person's reputation"
develop and grow
- "Suspense was building right from the beginning of the opera"