- "Deliver us from evil"
- frälsa [ religion ]
- "The jury delivered their verdict - they found him guilty of 13 murders"
- "The criminal was delivered to the police"
- "He delivers himself to the authorities"
deliver (a speech, oration, or idea) present
- "She delivered a speech on health care in Buffalo"
- "The president has failed to deliver what he promised"
- "To deliver one from captivity"
- "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"
- "deliver a speech"
- "deliver a blow"
- hålla [ vanliga uttryck ]
from sins, as in religious dogma
- "And they set off to deliver the Holy Land"
- "How can we deliver these people from their suffering"
- "They decided to deliver a note of protest to the government of Israel"
- "He delivered the goods at the box office"
- lämna av
- "He delivered his point of view on the troubles in the Middle East"
- "How to Deliver a Baby in a Taxicab"
- "The baby was delivered by a midwife"
- "She delivered in a taxi"
- "Did you deliver the message to the captain?"
- "Will you deliver a message to her?"
- "We would like to deliver our thanks to the county governor"