the activity of persuading someone to buy
- "it was a hard sell"
- försäljning [ ekonomi ]
exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent be sold at a certain price or in a certain way: "These books sell like hot cakes"
- "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- "He sells machine tools"
- "The brothers sell shoes"
persuade somebody to accept something
- "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
give up for a price or reward:
- ""She sold her principles for a successful career""
be approved of or gain acceptance
- "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
- sälja in