- "Eggen på skärverktyget hade blivit slö"
- [ allmänt ]
the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species; the contents of an egg or eggs
- "There were four eggs in the ostrich's nest."
- "Greg ate a scrambled egg sandwich."
- ägg [ biologi ]
- [ anatomi ]
coat with beaten egg
- "The chef first egged the schnitzel and then dipped it in bread crumbs."
throw eggs at
- "The students egged their teacher's house on Halloween."
- ägga [ vardagligt ]