a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"
- "He abused his privilege mightily"
- "Moore abused his power as judge"
use foul or abusive language towards
- "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"
- "And the man has the audacity to abuse the royal family for being worthless parasites!"
- "The police even forced them to abuse God"
- "He begins to abuse the dead woman"
- "Once again he's abused the memory of the 9/11 dead"
- "They abused the author as degenerate"