the empty area outside the Earth's atmosphere, where the planets and the stars are
- rymd [ astronomi ]
- [ astronomi ]
a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
- mellanslag [ data ]
the unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located
- "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"
- rymd [ måttenhet ]
land, especially in a town, which has no buildings on it
- "the space between his teeth"
- "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"
- "the architect left space in front of the building"
an area reserved for some particular purpose
- "the laboratory's floor space"
any set of points that satisfy a set of postulates of some kind
- "assume the vector space is finite dimensional"