- several things tied together for carrying or storing
- a number of things considered together
- an aggregation of fibers, as of nerves or tissues
- "Jeremy dropped his bundle of papers in a puddle of water."
a number of (usually) software applications that have been packaged together to sell
a large sum of money
- "Jenny made a bundle when she sold her house."
- make into a bundle
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- compress into a wad
- "He bundled up his few possessions before he left home."
To collect together a number of (typically) software applications for sale.