Adaptive Battery Life Extender
- [ data ]
- "We have many able assistants"
- "She is an able teacher"
having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- "Superman is able to leap tall buildings"
- "human beings are able to walk on two feet"
- "able to learn"
(usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- "able to get a grant for the project"
- "we were at last able to buy a car"
- "she was able to program her computer"
- "able to swim"
have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable"
- "a capable administrator"
- "able teachers"
having a strong healthy body
- "every able-bodied young man served in the army"
- "an able seaman"