receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- "His movie received a good review"
- "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
- "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"
express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- "The community warmly received the refugees"
convert into sounds or pictures, of incoming radio signals
have or give give a reception
- "The lady is receiving Sunday morning"
- ha mottagning
- "receive injuries"
- "He was received into the Association as a regular institutional member."
- bli upptagen