the foot of a human being
- "armored from head to foot"
- "his bare feet projected from his trousers"
- "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- fot [ anatomi, kropp ]
a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- "he is six feet tall"
- fot [ enhet, måttenhet ]
tross insydd som förstärkning i ett segels kant
- bomlik [ sjöfart ]
the lower part of anything
- "the foot of the mountain"
- "the foot of the list"
- "the foot of the page"
- "curled up on the foot of the bed"
a support resembling a pedal extremity
- "one foot of the chair was on the carpet"
- ben [ vardagligt ]
pay for something
- "The company will foot her expenses"
- "His parents footed the bill for his course fees"
- betala [ vardagligt ]