- "a sensible person"
- "a sensible choice"
- "a sensible manager"
able to feel or perceive
- "the more sensible parts of the skin"
- "even amoeba are sensible creatures"
acting with or showing thought and good sense
- "a sensible young man"
readily perceived by the senses
- "a sensible odor"
- "the sensible universe"
aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- "sensible that a good deal more is still to be done - Edmund Burke"
- "I am sensible that the mention of such a circumstance may appear trifling - Henry Hallam"
- "made sensible of his mistakes"