a single serving of a beverage
- "alcohol (or drink) ruined him"
- "likes a drink before dinner"
- "I asked for a hot drink"
- "he took a drink of his beer and smacked his lips"
the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- "drink was his downfall"
- kröka [ vardagligt ]
(informal) any large deep body of water
- "he jumped into the drink and had to be rescued"
take in liquids
- "You shouldn't drink so much"
- "What will you have to drink?"
- [ ALLMÄNT ]
consume alcohol drink alcohol; be an alcoholic
- "The husband drinks and beats his wife"
- "We were up drinking all night"