the state of being with someone a social gathering of guests or companions
- "I am looking for male/female company"
- "the house was filled with company when I arrived"
- "he missed their company"
- "In good company"
- "He fell into bad company"
- "Theatrical company"
an institution created to conduct business
- "The company's flagship product is IPdrum Mobile Skype Cable."
- "he started the company in his garage"
- "he only invests in large well-established companies"
- [ ekonomi ]
organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical)
- "the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel"