- "he sailed around the world"
- "they consider the church to be independent of the world"
all of the inhabitants of the earth
- "all the world loves a lover"
- världens befolkning
the complete existence, "everything"
- "as far as we know, the Earth is the only inhabited planet in the world"
all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- "we live in different worlds"
- "his world was shattered"
people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- "the Western world"
- värld [ bildligt ]
a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- "the world of insects"
- "the outdoor world"