a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- vinge [ fåglar ]
one of the four parts at the side of a car or two parts on a bicycle which go over the wheels
- "in England they call a fender a wing"
a part of a large building which sticks out from the main part, often having been added at a later date
- "The maternity ward will be in the new wing of the hospital."
a group within a political party or organization whose beliefs are in some way different from those of the main group
- "The president is on the right wing of the Democratic party"
- [ militärväsen ]
the wing of a fowl
- "he preferred the drumsticks to the wings"
- visp [ mat ]
either of the two sides of the sports field, or a player whose position is at either of the two sides of the field
- "He played left/right wing for Manchester United"