a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid
- "he asked for a drink of water"
- "first you have to cut off the water"
- "the town debated the purification of the water supply"
- "the child had to make water"
- "they invaded our territorial waters"
- vatten [ dryck ]
(archaic) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe
pour water on plants or the soil that they are growing in
- "Water the lawn"
If your mouth waters, it produces a lot of saliva
- "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"