use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
traverse by walking
- "Walk the tightrope"
take a person or an animal for a walk
- "I'll walk you to your car"
- "She walks the dog every morning"
obtain a base on balls, in baseball
behave in a specified manner
- "walk in sadness"
take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
- "Let's walk around the lake--it's a beautiful day"
give a base on balls to; in baseball
- "He walks the horse up the mountain"
be or act in association with
- "Walk with God"
- "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"
walk at a pace