a path set aside for walking
- "after the blizzard he shoveled the front walk"
the act of traveling by foot the act of walking somewhere
- "he took a walk after lunch"
- "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
a place or area of land in which animals feed and exercise with minimal restraint
- hönsgård [ jordbruk ]
the gait of a quadruped in which there are always at least two feet on the ground
- skritt [ häst ]
use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
traverse by walking
- "Walk the tightrope"
take a person or an animal for a walk
- "I'll walk you to your car"
- "She walks the dog every morning"
obtain a base on balls, in baseball
behave in a specified manner
- "walk in sadness"
take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure
- "Let's walk around the lake--it's a beautiful day"
give a base on balls to; in baseball
- "He walks the horse up the mountain"
be or act in association with
- "Walk with God"
- "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"
walk at a pace