make level, square, balanced, or concentric
- "true up the cylinder of an engine"
- rikta [ teknik ]
consistent with fact or reality; not false accurately placed or thrown
- "the true meaning of the statement"
- "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
- "she proved a true friend"
- "a lover absolutely true in act and word and thought - H.O.Taylor"
- "true grief"
- "a true note"
- "a true statement"
- "the story is true"
- "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true - B. Russell"
- "he was true to his word"
devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept of truth
- "true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them"