a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
- "a train of thought"
- "train of mourners"
- "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
- "express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction"
- "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- tåg [ järnväg ]
A group of animals, vehicles, or people that follow one another in a line, such as a wagon train
a series of consequences wrought by an event
- "it led to a train of disasters"
- kedja av händelser
long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
- "the bride's train was carried by her two young nephews"
undergo training or instruction
exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- "She is training for the Olympics"
train a plant to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
travel by train