make physical contact with, come in contact with
- "Touch the stone for good luck"
- "The two buildings almost touch"
- "She never touched her husband"
- "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
deal with; usually used with a form of negation
- "The local Mafia won't touch gambling"
- "I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole"
- befatta sig med
cause to be in brief contact with
- "He touched his toes to the horse's flanks"
- "the boat touched at the landing-stage"
- angöra [ sjöfart ]
being colored slightly; sometimes used in combination
- "the resplendent sun-touched flag"
- "white petals touched with pink"
having come into contact