- "when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions"
- prov [ utbildning ]
any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude etc
- "the test was standardized on a large sample of students"
the act of undergoing testing
- "he survived the great test of battle"
A hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- "the testate amoebae produce shells, or tests, either by secreting them, as in the case of Euglypha, or by accreting them from appropriately sized particles encountered on their travels"
- hårt skal
put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- "Test this recipe"
- "this approach has been tried with good results"
show a certain characteristic when tested determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- "He tested positive for HIV"