- [ biologi ]
definieras som en grupp av objekt vilka ömsesidigt påverkar varandra och sin omgivning för att forma en ordnad helhet
- "we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
- "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
a combination of interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity
- "he bought a new stereo system"
a complex of methods or rules governing behavior
- "that language has a complex system for indicating gender"
- "they have to operate under a system they oppose"
a procedure or process for obtaining an objective
- "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts
- "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
(physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium
- "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"
the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole
- "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
System Configuration, filändelse, System Device Driver, filändelse
- [ förkortning, data ]