a set of garments for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- "they buried him in his best suit"
- "the family brought suit against the landlord"
any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each suit has its own symbol and color
- "what suit is trumps?"
- "in bridge you must follow suit"
- "a flush is five cards in the same suit"
- färg [ färg ]
a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
be agreeable or acceptable to be agreeable or acceptable
- "This suits my needs"
- "This time suits me"
- "This behavior doesn't suit you!"