how something is done or how it happens a particular kind (as to appearance)
- "this style of shoe is in demand"
- "the 1920s had a style of their own"
- "in the characteristic New York style"
- "all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper"
a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- "he drew the design on the stencil with a steel stylus"
the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- "the seed-bearing part of a flower"
- stift [ botanik ]
- [ botanik ]
in a sundial