morally upright; reliable in matters of fact
- "he was always straight with me"
- "straight dealing"
(of hair) having no waves or curls; no longer coiled
- "her naturally straight hair hung long and silky"
Erect in posture
- "Behind him sat old man Arthur; he was straight with something angry in his attitude"
right; in keeping with the facts
- "made sure the facts were straight in the report"
- "set the record straight"
neatly arranged; not disorderly
- "the room is straight now"
- i ordning
following a correct or logical method
- "straight reasoning"
- "straight thinking"