- "Mathilde ran with a sailor"
Jag stack min gaffel i en saftig bit kyckling
a length of wood
- "the kid had a candied apple on a stick"
- "he collected dry sticks for a campfire"
a small thin branch of a tree
a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
threat of a penalty:
- ""the policy so far is all stick and no carrot""
fastna i klumpar, särskilt snö
cause to protrude: stick one's hand out of the window"
- "stick one's nose into other people's business"
pierce with a thrust
pierce with something pointed
saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
- "They stuck me with the dinner bill"